100 grams of boiled chicken, shred the meat. Chicken Breast Fillets
500 ml Cashew
1 free-range chicken egg that has been beaten off whole shrimp
500 grams smoked beef
1 cup chopped greens containing mustard ABC tomato sauce
greens and cabbage 1 stalk scallion barbecue sauce
Red tomatoes, roughly chopped
1 tsp powdered mushroom stock
2 tablespoons Chili
2 stalks of lower leaves, cut into medium size Delmonte chili sauce
“Bakmi Godog” is an Indonesian noodle dish that’s popular in the city of Surabaya. It’s a simple yet flavorful dish that features egg noodles served in a savory chicken broth and topped with various condiments. Here’s how to make Bakmi Godog:
For the Chicken Broth:
- Chicken: Use bone-in chicken pieces like thighs or drumsticks.
- Water: For boiling the chicken.
- Garlic: Minced garlic for flavor.
- Ginger: Sliced ginger for aroma.
- Salt and Pepper: For seasoning.
For the Noodles:
- Egg Noodles: Fresh or dried egg noodles, cooked according to the package instructions and drained.
For the Toppings and Condiments:
- Chicken Meat: Shredded or diced cooked chicken from the broth.
- Fried Shallots: Crispy fried shallots for garnish.
- Chopped Scallions: Fresh chopped scallions for garnish.
- Soy Sauce: To drizzle over the noodles.
- Chili Sauce: Optional, for added heat.
Here’s how to make Bakmi Godog:
For the Chicken Broth:
- In a large pot, add the chicken pieces, minced garlic, sliced ginger, salt, and pepper.
- Pour enough water into the pot to cover the chicken by about an inch.
- Bring the pot to a boil over high heat.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and let the broth simmer for about 30-40 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked and tender.
- Remove the chicken from the broth and shred or dice it. Set aside.
For Assembling Bakmi Godog:
- Place a portion of cooked egg noodles in a serving bowl.
- Top the noodles with the shredded or diced chicken.
- Ladle the hot chicken broth over the noodles and chicken.
- Garnish with fried shallots and chopped scallions.
- Serve Bakmi Godog hot, with soy sauce and chili sauce on the side for added flavor.
- Some versions of Bakmi Godog also include blanched bok choy or other greens as a topping.
- You can customize the toppings and condiments to your preference, adding more or less of each ingredient to suit your taste.
Bakmi Godog is a comforting and satisfying noodle dish with a clear and flavorful chicken broth. It’s a beloved street food in Surabaya and can be enjoyed as a quick and delicious meal at home.
Puree the following spices:
2 cloves of garlic
How to make:
Heat oil in a frying pan, add the ground spices
You can taste and adjust the taste of the gravy according to your taste